- Zar Group lands Sticky Fingers JointSticky’s Finger Joint, New York’s first variety gourmet chicken finger restaurant, signed a lease for its fifth Manhattan location at 1450 Broadway. The space features 1,292 s/f of ground-floor space with 15-foot ceilings and more than 30 feet of frontage on West 41st Street, just east of Broadway. An additional 600 s/f is also located […]
- Fitness Factory setting up shop in YonkersThe Fitness Factory Health Club will set up shop in Yonkers at RXR Realty’s Larkin Plaza Development Lee & Associates brokers Steve Lorenzo, Mitchell Salmon and Chris Ventura arranged a 15-year, 16,000 s/f lease at the three-building mixed-used complex being developed by RXR as part of its Public Private Partnership strategy to develop n transit-oriented […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Official and Unofficial Rules of Engagement with the IRSMike Gregory Discusses the Newly Released Five in One Book on Business Valuations and the IRS In this article, Michael Gregory provides some thoughts of how the official IRS rules of engagement are different from the unofficial rules of engagement and introduces how to work with the IRS. The 38 examples in the book provides […]
- The Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs ActOn Business Valuations The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) changes many aspects of how business analysts perform valuations. Upon passing of the TCJA, Jim Hitchner moved quickly to gather and disseminate information about the TCJA and its effect on business valuation. He has written two comprehensive articles in Issues 72 and 73 of Financial […]
- Doctors in small practices experience less burnout, study findsPhysicians working in small, independent New York City practices on average showed fewer signs of burnout than all physicians nationwide, according to a new study led by a researcher at NYU School of... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Clothing retailer for short men taps into $7 billion opportunityWhile apparel companies such as Banana Republic and J.Crew have spent the past few years closing stores, reducing inventory and tweaking product lines in an effort to reconnect with fleeing... To view the full story, click the title link.