COVID-19: Loans & Grants
- U.S. Treasury Releases Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness ApplicationAt Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. we continue to stay up to date on the recent developments regarding the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”), as provided by the U.S. Treasury. On Friday, May 15, 2020, the U.S. Treasury released the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (“Application”). Please see the below link to review the Application: … Read more
- SBA Extends PPP Loan Safe Harbor Return DateAt Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. we continue to stay apprised as to the status of the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loan updates as provided by the US Treasury. Yesterday evening, the US Treasury released Question #47 as part of their frequently asked questions (“FAQs”), which was directly related to the … Read more
- SBA Clarification on Required Good-Faith CertificationAt Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. we continue to stay apprised as to the status of the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loan updates as provided by the US Treasury. Earlier today, the US Treasury released Question #46 as part of their frequently asked questions (“FAQs”), which was directly related to the … Read more
- The Small Business Administration Will Resume Accepting PPP Loan Applications on Monday, April 27From the U.S. Small Business Administration*: Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration Jovita Carranza and U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin issued the following statement today on the resumption of the Payroll Protection Program (PPP): “We are pleased that President Trump has signed into law the Paycheck Protection Program … Read more
- CARES Act Provider Relief FundKey Provisions and Eligibility Requirements On March 27, 2020, the Provider Relief Fund (the “Fund”) was created as part of the CARES Act, the Fund provides $100 billion in relief funds to hospitals and other healthcare providers that must be used to support healthcare-related expenses or lost revenue attributable to COVID-19, … Read more
- WEBINAR: Loan Forgiveness Under the CARES Act Paycheck Protection ProgramGettry Marcus CPA, P.C. presented: Loan Forgiveness Under the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program: Understanding the Forgiveness Provisions and What Businesses Need to Do Now to Maximize Loan Forgiveness Now that many small businesses have received or are waiting for funding of their Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loans, focus should now … Read more
- Summary of Government Loans Available as a Result of the COVID-19 Health CrisisWhile many of you have become well-versed in the CARES Act’s Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loan application process and are giving thought to addressing the PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculations, we thought that now would be a good time to consider and understand what other loans are available from the Federal … Read more
- The Main Street Lending ProgramKey Provisions and Eligibility Requirements On April 9, 2020, in response to the current health pandemic, the U.S. Treasury established the Main Street Lending Program (the “Program”), a $600 billion government-backed program that is being administered by the US Treasury under the Federal Reserve Act. The loans available under the … Read more
- Loan Forgiveness Under the CARES Act Paycheck Protection ProgramUnderstanding the Forgiveness Provisions and What Businesses Need to Do Now to Maximize Loan Forgiveness It is hard to believe that the CARES Act’s Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”), and specifically PPP loans for small businesses, became law just two weeks ago. In that short time, small businesses across the country, … Read more
- CARES Act’s Payroll Protection Program (“PPP”) LoansSummary of PPP Loan Provisions Gettry Marcus Crisis Advisory Task Force (“Task Force”) has been advising our clients on the financial resources available through government-backed stimulus packages and disaster loan programs. Our Task Force is also providing tax and other business-related guidance, as well as assisting clients with budgeting and … Read more
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)The U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) is offering low-interest federal disaster working capital loans to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Important Items to Note Before beginning the SBA loan application process, it is important to verify that you qualify as a “small … Read more
Please contact your Gettry Marcus Advisor if you would like additional information.
Disclaimer: Nothing herein should be construed as being Gettry Marcus’ views as to whether this economic global crisis will be short-lived (a V recovery), take only a few calendar quarters to unwind (a U recovery), or create a longer-lived recession. Further, the above and all future communications from our task force provides information for you to consider as a menu of thoughts as no one strategy works for all.