- This event has passed.
WEBINAR:Business Interruption Insurance Related to the Current Health Crisis
April 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. presents: Business Interruption Insurance Related to the Current Health Crisis
Franklin C. McRoberts IV, Esq., Partner at Farrell Fritz, P.C., focuses on representing businesses and real property owners in insurance coverage litigation, including disputes with insurance companies and brokers over disclaimers, denials, rescissions, bad faith, and errors and omissions.
Michael Aronson, CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor), Partner at USI- Chernoff Diamond, assists clients in identifying and quantifying their exposure to loss. He also provides advice on practical loss control to eliminate or minimize risk of loss and advises on options to transfer risk through insurance coverage.
Topics that will be addressed include:
1. Does your businesses commercial package policy include:
- business interruption coverage that may cover this current health issue
- contingent business interruption coverage that may cover this current health issue, or
- some other rider that may cover this current health issue such as the component of the losses that are the result of government actions?
2. Potential obstacles to submitting a business interruption claim.
3. The logistics of submitting a business interruption claim.
4. How to support the monetary damages as part of a business interruption claim.
Login: Employee | Client