- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Doing Business in a Multi-State Environment
January 6, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 pm
Topics that will be addressed include:
- Multi-State Sales Tax
- Compliance Requirements
- Sales Tax on Internet Sales
- Remedies for Non-Compliance
- Business Income Tax Nexus
- Sales and Use Tax Refunds – hidden gems
- Robert Thee, CPA, MS, Tax Director at Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. has been in tax practice for over 30 years, working extensively in consulting and compliance for closely-held businesses and their owners. He has serviced clients involved in a broad range of industries that includes wholesale, manufacturing, retail, health care, real estate, and financial service companies, as well as high net-worth individuals, estates, and trusts.
- Mark Stone, CPA, MST, Managing Partner at Sales Tax Defense LLC, specializes in Sales, Use, and Transaction Tax. Mark’s work as a NY state tax auditor as well as a Tax Manager at several prominent accounting firms over the past 20 years has earned him a reputation as one of the top professionals for multi-state Sales and Use Taxes. He is frequently invited by various organizations to speak on Sales & Use Tax issues and serves as an Expert witness testifying in tax court on behalf of clients. Mark is an adjunct professor at Long Island University C.W. Post.
- Vincent Paolucci, CPA, MST, A Partner at Gettry Marcus, CPA, P.C. specializes in tax consulting & planning, mergers & acquisitions, succession & compensation planning, tax authorities, and multi-state work, among others. His experience spans several industries including manufacturing & distribution, real estate, middle-market companies, and closely-held businesses.