- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: The Forgivable or Not-So Forgivable PPP Loan
May 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C. presents The Forgivable or Not-So Forgivable PPP Loan
Including Review of the Just Released Loan Forgiveness Application
Friday, May 22, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Join Gettry Marcus, CPA, P.C. and Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP for Part 2 of our highly successful webinar series on PPP Loan Forgiveness. This webinar will address the latest loan forgiveness issues which will include:
- Review of PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form, including:
- Alternative payroll Covered Period
- Forty-hour workweek benchmark for FTE status
- Safe harbor requirements for both rehiring of employees and adjusting employee compensation
- FTE reduction exemptions for employees in the Covered Period or Alternative Payroll Covered Period
- Documentation required to substantiate loan forgiveness calculation
- Planning Tools
- SBA and Treasury Department Guidance
Lee Ferber, CPA, Partner at Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C.
Christine Malafi, Esq., Senior Partner at Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP
Nicholas Backmann, CPA, Supervisor at Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C.
Login: Employee | Client