- WATCH: REW at REBNY’s 123rd Annual BanquetFollow our coverage of REBNY’s 123rd annual banquet as we talk to the industry’s biggest players. https://youtu.be/OGWXcbXA4fY The post WATCH: REW at REBNY’s 123rd Annual Banquet appeared first on Real Estate Weekly.
- IN PHOTOS: REBNY’s 123rd Annual Banquet brings out real estate’s finestAll the biggest movers and shakers of the real estate industry were present for REBNY’s 123rd Annual Banquet on January 17. REBNY honored the industry’s distinguished leaders for their professional success and contributions to the industry including Diane M. Ramirez, chairman and CEO of Halstead Real Estate, who received The Bernard H.... The post IN PHOTOS: REBNY’s […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Valuation of Ambulatory Surgery CentersIn an Era of Reform: Value Drivers (Part II of II) As stated in Part I of this II-part series, as the demand for healthcare services continues to grow, the site at which these services are performed is experiencing a simultaneous transformation from the inpatient (e.g., hospital) setting to the outpatient setting—e.g., at ambulatory surgery […]
- The Daubert Standard’s Impacton Expert Witness Testimony Expert witness testimony has played a vital role in both criminal and civil trials in the United States. Testimony from expert witnesses constantly helps judges and jurors reach conclusions in controversial and complex cases. Therefore, the Daubert Standard is important to know and understand in general, and especially as an expert […]
- NY still sending billions more to feds than it gets backThe difference between what New York pays in federal taxes and what it gets back from Washington is still the worst in the nation, according to a new report.New York's balance of payments—the revenue... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Health care providers cut federal workers a breakSeveral area health care providers are offering discounts to furloughed federal employees.Hackensack Meridian Health, a 17-hospital New Jersey health system, said it will waive furloughed federal... To view the full story, click the title link.