- Vacant Bergen County industrial property trades for $27MCushman & Wakefield has arranged the sale of the Ludlow Industrial Park, a vacant three-building industrial asset that totals 193,235 s/f in the heart of Bergen County. The final sale price was $27,000,000, equating to $140 per square foot. The buyer was Suburban Jersey Properties. A Cushman & Wakefield team... The post Vacant Bergen County […]
- Sperry taps Sam Suzuki to lead new NYC finance companyIrvine, California-based Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates has tapped New Yorkers Sam Suzuki, Barry Regenstein and Scott Bloom to launch a new real estate finance company in the city. Sperry RE Capital, part of the Sperry family of companies, will arrange equity and debt funding for commercial real estate investors, developers... The post Sperry taps Sam […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Technology and the Birth of Digital ForensicsThe Evolution of Digital Forensics and Growth of the Industry The rapid growth of technology has resulted in the computer age, which has given rise to cybercrimes. Savvy criminals today use devices such as tablets, computers, smartphones, and cloud storage in the planning and commission of cybercrimes, whether to wreak havoc in the system of […]
- Valuation Guidelines for Mineral and Renewable InterestsA Data Analytics Approach The valuation of minerals and renewables falls outside the usual guidelines of real property appraisal, where real property broadly defined includes land, everything permanently attached to it, at, above, and below the earth’s surface and all the interests, benefits, and rights inherent in the ownership collectively referred to as “the bundle […]
- Eateries win big as city extends cap on fees, requires delivery apps share customer dataCity lawmakers say they are taking aim at an imbalance of power between tech and restaurants, though the effort has raised privacy concerns To view the full story, click the title link.
- Taxi medallion values plummet as new competition hits the streetPrices were once more than $1 million but now go for a fraction of that To view the full story, click the title link.