- Furniture maker leases 16,000 s/f at Brooklyn Navy YardEgg Collective, a women-owned and operated furniture maker, has leased 16,000 s/f at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. The New York-based handcrafted furniture, objects and lighting manufactures leased space at Building 5, which is already home to a number of leading furniture-makers. “Supporting emerging companies like Egg Collective that generate positive... The post Furniture maker leases […]
- RFR leases 46,000 s/f at Seagram BuildingRFR announced 46,000 s/f of leasing at the Seagram Building, marking an acceleration of deal activity as the firm continues to develop the new Seagram Playground, its new amenity space in the tower. Ehrenkranz Partners, Investindustrial, Brant Point Capital, and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan signed renewal and/or expansion deals, while CapVest... The post RFR leases 46,000 […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Shannon Pratt’s Valuing a BusinessPreserving a Legacy In this article, Roger J. Grabowski, FASA, shares with readers a personal story regarding his friendship. The forthcoming 6th edition is a tribute to Dr. Pratt, a close friend and leader of the profession. Introduction I am fortunate to have co-authored several books with Shannon. While I had gotten to know Shannon […]
- Lost Profits and COVID-19A Unique Take on Causation Experts are becoming aware of how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected lost profit analyses that include 2020 and 2021. The pandemic and the slow recovery have created separate causations which may or may not become the proximate cause of a damaged business’ loss. For this reason, the effects of COVID-19 […]
- Health players optimistic about city's HIV outlook but note challenges with future access to careThe number of people living with the disease decreased for the first time, despite challenges associated with maintaining care during the pandemic To view the full story, click the title link.
- De Blasio extends vaccine mandate to all private-sector employeesThe edict expands on previous requirements that tied employment to proof of vaccination status To view the full story, click the title link.