- Tishman Speyer inks 530,000 square foot lease at The SpiralTishman Speyer announced that Debevoise & Plimpton LLP will relocate its firm headquarters to The Spiral, its 65-story office tower currently under construction at 66 Hudson Boulevard in Manhattan. Debevoise, a premier law firm with 800 lawyers working from nine offices on three continents, will occupy 530,000 square feet on... The post Tishman Speyer inks […]
- JP Morgan funds $200M Paramount Building loanJP Morgan Chase Bank has funded a $200 million commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) loan on the Paramount Building in Times Square. Shipman & Goodwin LLP served as counsel to the ownership of the 33-story tower at 1501 Broadway, between West 43rd and 44th Streets, that once housed the Paramount Theatre... The post JP Morgan funds […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Case Study—Royalties and Lost Profits from Intellectual Property InfringementTheory into Practice In our literature and at professional conferences, we often discuss the theoretical aspects of our work. For lost profits this includes discussions on the best method for valuing lost profits (before and after, yard stick, but for) or the optimal discount method (ex ante, ex post, or hybrid). Occasionally, these become academic […]
- Book ReviewBest Practices: Thought Leadership in Valuation, Damages, and Transfer Price Analysis This fall, Robert F. Reilly and Robert P. Schweihs published Best Practices: Thought Leadership in Valuation, Damages, and Transfer Price Analysis. The book celebrates the 50th anniversary of Willamette Management Associates and is intended to present thought leadership. The topics selected for inclusion are […]
- Political operative Tusk puts his spin on venture capitalismBradley Tusk is a man with his fingers in more places than one can count. He’s serving as an unofficial adviser to Mike Bloomberg’s presidential campaign (after running his very difficult 2009... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Council bill would reveal tipping practices for same-day delivery companiesTo view the full story, click the title link.