- Stamp collectors call on C&W to sell historic midtown propertyThe Collectors Club of New York has tapped a team from Cushman & Wakefield to find a buyer for its historic townhouse in Murray Hill. The world-famous home for stamp collectors and collections, 22 East 35th Street was designed by architect Stanford White for the art dealer Thomas Benedict Clarke.... The post Stamp collectors call […]
- RIPCO leases 10,000 s/f of East Village retail spaceRIPCO Real Estate has leased 10,450 s/f of retail space at Meadow Partners’ 426-430 East 14th Street in the East Village. Gorillas, the on-demand grocery delivery startup , took 7,050 s/f across the ground floor and basement for 10 years; European Wax Center leased 1,700 s/f for 10 years and Wingstop, the chain of nostalgic, aviation-themed... The post RIPCO leases 10,000 […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- SPAC AttackSix Months In Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC) have been a prime focus of the SEC over the last six months. On April 12, 2021, the SEC issued “Staff Statement on Accounting and Reporting Considerations for Warrants Issued by Special Purpose Acquisition Companies” to highlight potential accounting implications and provide guidance on making the determination […]
- To Exit a Business for Millions, Begin with the End in MindGet Acquired for Millions—A Roadmap for Technology Services Providers to Maximize Company Value What should a technology service professional know to sell his or her company for millions. In this book review, Michael Pakter discusses Linda Rose’s Get Acquired for Millions—A Roadmap for Technology Services Providers to Maximize Company Value. Entrepreneurs aspiring to end up […]
- Real estate scion Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murderA Los Angeles jury convicted Robert Durst on Friday of murdering his best friend 20 years ago, a case that took on new life after the New York real estate heir participated in a documentary that... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Gramercy mental health startup raises $190M Series C round, hitting $2B valuationCEO April Koh said the funding will accelerate Spring Health's global expansion To view the full story, click the title link.