- Clarion Partners, Westbridge Begin Final Phase of Award-Winning Stockyards Atlanta with 926 BradyClarion Partners, LLC, and Westbridge have started 926 Brady, the adaptive reuse of the final undeveloped building in the core West Midtown submarket. The 1930s warehouse is the last remaining piece of the industrial complex that made up the Miller Union Stockyards. Redeveloped by Westbridge in 2017, the urban reuse... The post Clarion Partners, Westbridge […]
- Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation Arranges $3 Million Financing for Two Properties in Connecticut and FloridaMarcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC), a leading provider of commercial real estate capital markets financing solutions, has arranged $3 million in financing for two properties a mixed-use property at 3 Pearl Street in Mystic, Connecticut, and a daycare center at 1501 North Nova Road in Holly Hill, Florida. The... The post Marcus & Millichap […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Decrypting Coinbase AccountsA Guide for Forensic Analysts As cryptocurrencies become more mainstream, it is vital for forensic analysts to understand and analyze digital currency data. Forensic analysts are increasingly being brought in to trace and help recover crypto assets in criminal matters, such as money laundering and other fraud prosecutions. There is also a noticeable increase in […]
- Legal UpdateMay 2022 For more than 400 years, the limited liability protection of corporate entities has been perhaps one of the greatest accelerators of economic growth and capital formation in the industrialized world. Despite the benefits, corporations have also been used as vehicles to cheat creditors with bad guys hiding behind the “corporate veil.” Over time, […]
- Op-ed: To mitigate the threat of cyberattacks, city must invest in 5GThe technology's faster speeds, more efficient monitoring and stronger security standards could stop the next hack from happening To view the full story, click the title link.
- On Politics: Only federal control can save RikersThe sprawling jail complex needs a federal monitor who can slice through the tangle of corruption before more inmates die To view the full story, click the title link.