- Keystone taps CBRE for complex dealsCBRE has been appointed the exclusive leasing agent for 30 Knightsbridge Road in Piscataway, New Jersey. Owned by Keystone Property Group, the newly renovated, four-building, 685,000 s/f complex is an established corporate headquarters location with tenants rom a diverse set of industries. The roster includes divisions of AECOM, Aflac, Altice,... The post Keystone taps CBRE […]
- Janus welcomes Census Bureau to tech-forward Mink Building in Manhattanville Factory DistrictThe Janus Property Company announced that the U.S. Census Bureau, through the General Services Administration (GSA), has signed a 10,000 s/f lease at the Mink Building in West Harlem’s Manhattanville Factory District. The building was chosen because of the U.S. government’s prior experience with Janus, as well as for Janus’... The post Janus welcomes Census […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- What is in a Purchase Price?It is all Based on Your Perspective In this article, the author presents three common ways that a single purchase price may be calculated and presented. With football season on the horizon, I cannot help but think about September 24, 2013—a night that many football fans will not soon forget. The Seattle Seahawks were playing […]
- Finding “True North” in Recent Delaware Appraisal CasesIs it the Market or the Model? Petitioners in Delaware appraisal cases must necessarily argue that fair value exceeds the deal price. In contrast, financial economists tend to view prices from a well-functioning market as “true north” when valuing a stock. Valuation models—such as a discounted cash flow (DCF) model—+can be important tools but are […]
- WeWork’s real estate arm co-head departs firmWendy Silverstein, the co-head of WeWork’s real estate investment arm, has left the company, according to people familiar with the move. Silverstein stepped down from her position at the investment... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley turn to interns for generational insightThe youngest workers on Wall Street believe their personal data is at risk, want to see government action against climate change and support legalizing medical use of marijuana. Those are some of... To view the full story, click the title link.