- Harbor JV closes on $88M multifamily acquisition loanJLL Capital Markets announced today that it has arranged $88 million in acquisition financing for the recently purchased Avalon Somerset apartments in Somerset, New Jersey. JLL worked on behalf of the borrower, a joint venture between Harbor Group International and Azure Partners, to secure the 10-year, floating-rate loan through Freddie Mac. The loan... The post Harbor JV closes […]
- PE firm pays $22M for Jersey distribution centerCBRE announced today the $21.95 million sale of 3254 N. Mill Road in Vineland, New Jersey, a fully leased 269,500 s/f regional distribution center located in Cumberland County. The CBRE National Partners’ team comprised of Michael Hines, Brian Fiumara, Brad Ruppel and Lauren Dawicki led the marketing efforts and represented... The post PE firm pays […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Best Practices for Estimating the Company-Specific Risk(Part IV of IV) This is the final article of the four-part series that sets forth best practices for estimating the company-specific risk premium. This discussion of the series summarizes best practices about the analyst’s conduct of the functional analysis as one component in developing the CSRP estimate. Introduction Valuation analysts (analysts) often apply income […]
- Intended and Actual LossesBriefing on Criminal Fraud Economic Loss Calculations One of the more exciting and challenging parts of our profession is learning about our judicial system. Professionals whose practice involves economic loss calculations should consider educating themselves on the similarities and differences between “actual” and “intended” losses prior to providing expert testimony or offering an opinion. In […]
- Brown Brothers Harriman seeks $800M in 'permanent capital' as Wall Street sees opportunities in Biden administrationBrown Brothers Harriman, the nation’s oldest private commercial bank, plans to raise its “permanent capital” to $800 million, according to a filing released Monday by state financial... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Judge dismisses Victoria’s Secret’s lawsuit against SL GreenThe word is out. Victoria’s Secret lost its bid to stiff SL Green, the landlord at its massive Herald Square store, of millions in rent payments, according to a decision made Thursday by a justice in... To view the full story, click the title link.