- Lee & Associates tapped to sell Staten Island development siteLee & Associates NYC is exclusively marketing 385-425 Bay Street, a development site in Staten Island. The site, which is zoned for both residential and retail use, features 3.67 acres of land with 480,000 square feet of development. Just a few blocks from the St. George Ferry Terminal. Lee & Associates... The post Lee & Associates […]
- Douglaston welcomes bagel shop to OhmDouglaston Development announced that the firm has sealed a 1,200 s/f , 15-year, ground-floor lease for Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys at the Ohm in West Chelsea. The retail space, located at 312 11th Avenue, represents Kossar’s second-ever location; the famed bagel eatery opened its original Lower East Side storefront in 1936 (pictured top). Joshua... The post Douglaston welcomes bagel […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Operating Systems® (EOS®)Key Components How did so many business owners succeed in this current crisis? How did some business owners even thrive during the most challenging year one will hopefully ever experience? Because they stuck to the basics—staying focused. These business owners continually promoted their vision, ensured they had the “right people in the right seats” throughout […]
- May 2021How to Make Pricing Your Competitive Advantage This article is a follow up to the author’s April 2021 QuickRead article: “Here is What Prospects Believe About Our Pricing.” The lesson by the author is that prospective clients believe what the professional believes about pricing. If the professional believes that the price is too high, so […]
- Kathryn Garcia doubles down on NYCHA during mayoral forumMayoral candidate Kathryn Garcia, former sanitation commissioner, outlined her real estate vision Wednesday and committed to revamping the property tax system. She also promoted green-energy... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Queens hotel to pocket $11M property-tax refund after it was overvalued by cityIn a decision that could significantly help ailing hotels while harming the city’s finances, a judge on Tuesday said tax assessors substantially overvalued a Queens hotel for several years prior to... To view the full story, click the title link.