- Savills drops the Studley from its nameSavills Studley, Inc. has rebranded as Savills Inc., aligning the U.S. arm of the business with its global platform , Savills plc. “The transition builds on our 65-year legacy as the leading tenant advisory firm in the U.S.,” said North American chairman and CEO Mitchell S. Steir. “From workplace strategy... The post Savills drops the […]
- New York celebrates as Hudson Yards officially opensRelated Companies and Oxford Properties Group gave their Hudson Yards a New York opening last week, with a celebrity showcase in The Shops Thursday night and a star-studded ceremony on Friday. $25 billion and five years after construction began on the largest private real estate development in the US, thousands... The post New York celebrates […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- The Size Effect Continues to be RelevantWhen Estimating the Cost of Capital (Part I of III) In this paper, published in three parts with NACVA’s QuickRead, Roger Grabowski reviews the size effect, potential reasons why one observes the size effect, and correct common misconceptions and address criticisms of the Size Premia (SP). Throughout this paper, the author shows that using a […]
- Big MAC IIFresenius is the First (General) MAC in Delaware History (Part II of II) This is a follow-up article about the first seller that successfully terminated a deal in Delaware due to a MAC clause. The previous article addressed the General MAC clause. This article addresses the Regulatory MAC clause. Introduction This is a follow-up article […]
- Need more reasons to pass congestion pricing? You got 'emNew Yorkers deserve a world-class transit system that is reliable, safe and efficient. Yet for decades, the Metropolitan Transportation Authority has endured budget cuts and been repeatedly blocked... To view the full story, click the title link.
- New Yorkers charged in SAT scandalGetting into a top college is tough. Staying in one might be tougher for the children of parents across the country accused of buying their kids' admission.Gordon Caplan, co-chairman of law firm... To view the full story, click the title link.