- Corcoran adds Hudson Valley franchiseCorcoran Group announced the launch of its newest affiliate, Corcoran Country Living, based in New York’s Hudson Valley. The announcement was made virtually by Pamela Liebman, president and CEO of The Corcoran Group. This is the sixth Corcoran affiliate to launch in the U.S. since the start of the year, and the second... The post Corcoran adds Hudson […]
- New York developers join forces to pursue ‘special situation’ opportunitiesTwo New York development companies have joined forces to build residential and mixed-use properties across the US and pursue “special situation” investment opportunities. Winter Properties – part of the Standard Industries platform – and Hyperion Group announced their first joint venture will be a $100 million mixed-used development in West... The post New York developers […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Seven Advantages of Virtual MarketingMarketing During COVID-19 and Beyond Over the past few months, COVID-19 has become a household word, and shelter-in-place orders have rocked the business world. Small wonder that the concept of virtual marketing and business development has jumped to center stage. Nearly overnight, thousands of professional services firms have begun scrambling to figure out how to […]
- Estate of Aaron U. Jones v. CommissionerThe Court Opens to Tax-Affecting In Estate of Jones, the court addressed the tax affecting issue along with several other issues discussed in the valuation world today, including the proper approach for valuing an operating timber business (income vs. asset-based), the reliability of management projections, and the appropriate discount for lack of marketability. For the […]
- Tech access tied to health disparities, EmblemHealth findsAs the Covid-19 crisis accelerates the use of telehealth to maintain access to care, a new study from EmblemHealth gives credence to concerns about how disparities in the availability of tech are... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Here's what to expect next week for phase three of the reopeningAs other parts of the U.S. hastily roll back reopening plans, New York City is taking one more small step forward. On Monday, the city officially kicks off , paving the way for legions of beauty... To view the full story, click the title link.