- American Dream mall gets official opening date – reallyMore than a decade after it started, the mega-mall in New jersey’s Meadowlands is going to open – really. Developer Triple Five Group announced this morning that the mall, now named American Dream, will open in Fall 2019. The 138 acre development is being billed as an every changing emporium... The post American Dream mall […]
- WHO’S NEWS: Residential appointments and promotionsBrown Harris Stevens announced that Victoria Vinokur has joined its team as a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker. For the past eight years, Vinokur worked at Halstead Property, and before that, at Prudential Douglas Elliman. has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal and quoted in Vinokur graduated from the... The post WHO’S NEWS: Residential […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Part-Time AccountantFull-Time Mother and the Firm Perspective (Part II of II) This article is a follow-up article to an earlier article written by Laura Whitman, CPA, MS, manager, WithumSmith+Brown, PC titled Part-Time Accountant; Full-Time Mother. In this article, Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, ABV, CFF, interviews John Mortenson, CPA, partner in charge of the Withum East Brunswick, NJ […]
- Make it EasierFor Prospects and Clients to Work With You One of the easy-to-implement practice development tips proposed by the author, who coaches, is this: If you are looking to build/grow your practice, start by making just one thing easier for your prospects and clients to use or understand. Identify something they do, read, or experience and […]
- Its stock in crisis, Blue Apron breaks the emergency glassBlue Apron's stock has lost 93% of its value since going public two years ago. On Monday management essentially broke the emergency glass.The Manhattan-based meal-kit company said it would execute a... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Bill to let US House see Trump's state returns narrowedA proposal that would grant Congress access to New York state filed by President Donald Trump has been revised to address concerns that it could jeopardize the privacy of anyone who files a return... To view the full story, click the title link.