- Healthfood co. inks 200,000 s/f industrial leaseNewmark Knight Frank (NKF) arranged a new long-term lease for Vitaquest International LLC, a nutritional and functional foods manufacturer, at 100 Jefferson Road in Parsippany, NJ. Managing director James Ritman, of the Stamford office, and associate director Trevor Patterson, of the Rutherford office, represented Vitaquest in the transaction. A Cole... The post Healthfood co. inks […]
- Savills puts focus on workplace trendsTo introduce the latest edition of IMPACTS, Savills global flagship research publication, Savills North America CEO Mitchell Steir and President Mitchell Rudin hosted a select group of clients at the Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan for cocktails and a panel discussion on trends driving New York City’s economy and workforce.... The post Savills puts focus […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- An Unimpeachably Neutral Message from the Standards Board ChairA Neutral Approach to Unimpeachable Standards C. Zachary Meyers, CPA. CVA, the author of this article, is NACVA’s Standards Board (SDB) Chair. The SDB was formed in 2016. The SDB’s purpose is to promulgate NACVA’s Standards, including the development of interpretations, amendments, restatements, and new releases of NACVA’s Standards as deemed necessary and prudent. While […]
- Small Business ValuationsUsing Forensic Accounting Valuing the small business is how most valuators earn their living. These small businesses pose as much issues to valuation professionals as they do for tax, accounting, and legal professionals by providing these entities with advice. The issues are wide-ranging, and the purpose of this article is not to patronize small business […]
- Barneys weighs bankruptcy after flagship's rent is raised to $30MThe luxury department store , and much of that is due to the retailer’s annual rent jumping from $16 million to $30 million at its Flagship store, according to multiple news outlets. Back in 2001,... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Manhattan office rents reach historic high: CBREAs new CBRE reports that the average asking rent for office space in the borough has reached a historic high of $80.25 per square foot. The report, which measures the market at its mid-year point,... To view the full story, click the title link.