EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLANS
When it comes to your employee benefit plan audit, you want a competent auditor but you also need quality and dependability. One of the most common reasons an auditor’s report is found deficient is because the auditor failed to perform tests that are unique to this type of audit. Be cautious that your current auditor isn’t viewing the audit as a means of fulfilling reporting requirements instead of seeing it for what it should be: a means to protect your fiduciary responsibility.
Gettry Marcus is a member of the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (“EBPAQC”) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Membership in EBPAQC is only available to those firms that meet rigid requirements specific to employee benefit plan audits.
- Audits of:
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Defined contribution plans
- Health & welfare plans
- Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Association (“VEBA”) plans
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and Summary Annual Reports
- Consulting regarding DOL issues
Our Team Can Handle Employee Benefit Plans Of All Sizes.
We Currently Service Plans:
- Ranging from $500,000 to $350 million in plan assets
- With up to 10,000 participants